Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm willing to die just to see SHINee perform in front of me.

What an opening sentence, right? I don't know. I just have to say that. I don't know. I just too obsessed with them. I know I sound like a crazy fangirl right now. But I think I am. For once, I accept that I am crazy and I am fangirl.

I am willing to do anything. Heck anything?!!! Please... ABS-CBN, please sponsor 'SHINee World concert live in Manila'. Please. Please. And I swear SHAWOLS all over philippines will return the favor, by being there. Revenues... *coughs*

As If ABS-CBN could read this. TT^TT But I wish they would. Damn! I'd be forever thankful if that happens. Buti pa and mga Filipino Elf's they could see their Idols in a concert. I am seriously envious. How I wish.. How I wish, they could perform here too.

Okay, Maybe not now. TT^TT but time will come. that these guys will be under the spotlight, Will be under the Philippines' spotlight. and when that time comes. I'll make sure not to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment